Location : Located in Sofia, Bulgaria
-Language : French (Read and Written) mandatory, Technical English (Written for communication with other teams).
– Possible trip in France for kick off/trainings in our Seclin premises
– Persevering and curious to succeed in processing the Service Desk (SD) tickets in greater autonomy.
– Take a step back on the functioning of the apps to know the impacts of the various incidents.
– Knowledge in email protocols and environment : POP, IMAP SMTP, cyrus, postfix (could be trained in Seclin premises)
– Configuration and management of technical web environment : Tomcat, apache, NGINX
– Master the Linux environments / Connections to the servers
– Be comfortable on Linux environments / VI / shell scripts
– Knowledge and mastering of MySQL databases
– Regular exchanges with the team
– Preparation of monthly report on Platform
– Deploying and configuring web environment : Tomcat, Apache, NGINX
– Tracking tickets uploaded by the customers:
Search for service usage stats.
Application of defined procedures
What we offer:
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Benefit and complementary cards
– Oversees business trips and training
– Extremely professional working environment
– Personal development opportunities
– Flexible working hours
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!