• Automate test cases according to test objectives related to business and technical requirements;
• Run test campaigns (including system integration testing, acceptance testing, operational acceptance testing) and report issues adequately;
• Maximize/optimize test automation for all projects;
• Develop and maintain test automation tools as well as testing procedures;
• Contribute to successful delivery of projects and enhancements;
• Support the continuous improvement process and propose your own measures;
• Actively support and participate in the implementation of agility, DevOps and continuous integration within a bimodal IT organization.
• At least 3 + years of experience working on Automation Testing
• Proven experience developing automated test systems;
• Excellent experience working with Web Automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver;
• Ability to read and use development languages: SQL, .Net, PowerShell (JAVA and PL/SQL would be considered as an advantage);
• Knowledge on automation framework and experienced in data-driven and keyword-driven approaches;
• Good knowledge in test automation tools such as Selenium, Ranorex , SoapUI..;
• Sound knowledge about RPA and related tools such as UiPath would be considered as an advantage;
• Experience in using test management/tracking tools (HP-ALM, JIRA, …);
• Ability to work quickly and accurately, within a team, or on an individual basis, under pressure with tight deadlines;
• Oriented towards customer needs and problem solving;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Very good English skills (both written and verbal);
• Highly competitive/Top range salary
• Advanced health insurance package
• Guaranteed career and professional growth
• Extremely professional working environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +359897901547.