Location : Located in Sofia, Bulgaria
We are searching for Citrix Infrastructure Expert.
Infrastructure engineer, technical all-rounder who enjoys communicating with users and resolving difficult issues from start to finish.
• Accustomed to implement solutions which are standardized and manageable
• Extensive experience with recent versions of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop (7.15 LTSR and later)
• Extensive experience with Netscaler 12 & 13
• Extensive experience with Windows 2012 & 2016, Windows 7 & Windows 10
• Experience with the implementation of multi-factor authentication on Citrix (Smartcard, OTP, n-factor authentication)
• Experience with Citrix Endpoint Analysis (EPA)
• Experience with image creation and management with PVS & MCS
• Experience with Citrix Workspace Environment Manager
• Experience with Global Load Balancing
• Must have sufficient background knowledge and ability to communicate at a high technical level with Active Directory managers, VMware managers, Storage managers and Network (firewall) managers.
• Be part of an operational group resolving user incidents including stand-by outside office hours.
• Senior level required.
• Ability to interact positively with other cultures (Italy, Germany, France, English) in an international environment.
• Excellent in English, both written and verbal.
• Drive, determination and patience.
• Ability to motivate others to work together to achieve technical goals.
• Resistant to stress.
In this specific case, considering the expertise we already have in the team, we are looking a bit more for a generalist, more a Windows System Administrator with ambition to learn on Citrix and become a Citrix Infrastructure expert.
Key capabilities to mention:
• Knowledge of SCCM/SCOM agents on servers.
• Able to manage our Windows Gateways and Bastions servers. Technically these are RDS servers.
• Able to manage our Active Directory domains and trusts and our Domain Controllers.
• Able to manage the operating systems of the servers Citrix is running on.
• Able to troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
• Able to completely handle our Firewall and Proxy server requests process. (With respective teams, not performing the actual changes but to initiate and prepare and manage them for the NW and FW teams to implement).
• Participate in stand-by.
• Able to work independently and follow up on stuff without being constantly reminded and asked.
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Extremely professional working environment
– Personal development opportunities
– Flexible working hours
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV and meet you in person..
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +359897901547.