The role of a Functional analyst in our Integration & Deployment team is to understand the functional impacts of all changes confirmed to be deployed in production in order to evaluate the risk on the current applications, review and complete the Production Validation strategy and checks and determine adequate monitoring needed to verify whether each change has been successfully implemented with no side effect. This will be based on the functional requirements from the projects (business/scheme), tests case and results from the Testing teams and discussion with the Second Line Support teams. Next to that he/she will support test & production environments, support test, deployment & production teams and permanently strive for work environment and solutions performance improvement.
This is a challenging position for high potentials with a degree in IT. The functional analyst in our Integration & Deployment team is a key pillar for the success of our implementations , he/she will be in close contact with architects, business users, technical analysts, offshore development teams, testers and production support. The role requires good communication and coordination skills as well as analytical skills. The FA operates in an international environment. Office location is Brussels.
• Analyse and understand functional requirements and impacts of changes to be implemented
• Perform risk impact analysis and recommend solutions for mitigations
• Review and evaluate Post Production Plan and challenge strategy and checks proposed
• Support Integration & Deployment colleagues in their preparation of the installations
• Collaborate in Second Line Support teams activities :
o Transfer knowledge about applications, technologies, new developments, best practices, processes
o Suggest improvements in alerting and monitoring
• Analyze problems raised by customers or production support, find and implement a solution (mostly in an emergency / crisis context with high pressure, stress and quick results expectation)
• Propose & analyze application improvements (performance, robustness …)
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology, Engineering or related fields
• A minimum experience (1-2 years) in a professional environment, preferably in a similar role
• Knowledge in the payment or banking industry would be an additional asset, as well as a minimal experience in a similar function
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand way
• Fluent English is mandatory, French or German is an advantage
• Able & willing to work in an international & multi-cultural environment
• Structured and organized, with good interpersonal skills
• Autonomous and proactive
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Result-oriented individual
• Ability to be flexible and to work both independently and in a team environment
• Effectively manage simultaneously occurring tasks and are adaptable and flexible to the dynamic needs of large projects.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
• Knowledge of or experience in one or more programming languages and understanding of technical infrastructure, having a technical background is considered as a plus.
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Extremely professional working environment
– Personal development opportunities
– Flexible working hours
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV and meet you in person..
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +359897901547.