Location : Located in Sofia, Bulgaria
What will be your job?
Role Based Access Control (RBAC):
o Defines in cooperation with application owners / team managers the different roles for an application and implements them in the identity management tooling, both for equensWorldline and external customers;
o Requests application owners to deliver an overview of access profiles;
o Performs data analysis and pattern recognition on the access profile structure;
o Defines the various access roles for an application together with the application owner;
o Defines the Segregation of Duties requirements, solutions, risks and mitigation measures for the application with the application owner;
o Coordinates with the line manager to integrate access roles with existing business roles already in place;
o Implements the roles in the Identity Management tooling.
Access Certification; verifies periodically the correctness of roles and users with the application owners:
o Creates an overview per application of the active roles/user permissions;
o Verifies with the owner the correctness of the roles/user permissions;
o Validates the correct implementation of the roles/user permissions;
o Corrects and updates roles/user permissions if necessary.
Functional Application Management; managing the functionality of the IAM software:
o Defines and communicates (new) requirements to the IAM software supplier;
o Configures, test and implements (or coordinates the implementation of) new functionality;
o Communicates and trains the colleagues or organization regarding new functionality.
Application onboarding. Coordinates the implementation of automatic provisioning of user access for new roles and new applications:
o Defines the requirements of an automated link between the IAM software and the systems/applications concerned, in close cooperation with the owners and the development team;
o Coordinates and implements the change for automatic provisioning.
Audit & Compliance; Realizes checking, control, solving and improving of work processes in order to realize providing evidence for internal and external audits and solves any finding that results from an audit:
o Basic understanding of compliance issues (PCI DSS, ISO 27001)
o Realizing check & controls for audit purposes;
o Solves findings that result from an audit;
o Advises and implements improvements pro-actively to prevent audit findings.
o Ability to lead and being a facilitator;
o Ability to work global with functional as well as technical teams in a dynamic environment.
– At least 3 years experience in Identity & Access Management, including Role Based Access Control and Segregation of Duties
– ITIL-knowledge (preferable ITIL foundation certificate);
– Security knowledge (preferably CISSP certified, CISA certified)
– Fluently in English (talking and writing); French is a big plus
– Independent worker but also a team player
– Knowledge of IDM tooling (preferably RSA IGL and NIM)
– Knowledge of user stores (LDAP’s / AD etc.)
– Knowledge of data stores (SQL)
– Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 knowledge;
– Office automation (word, excel, especially pivot tables)
– Nice to have: Linux knowledge; Public Key Infrastructure knowledge; Understanding of Single Sign On principles (SAML, OAuth2); Scripting/Coding experience (e.g. Perl, Bash); Understanding of XML structure
– Highly competitive salary
– Advanced health insurance package and benefits
– Extremely professional working environment and opportunities for professional growth
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV and meet you in person..
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at email@example.com if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +359897901547.