Inside the Production and Services Unit, we are looking for technically skilled candidates for reinforcing the ITSM team position. This team is providing a portfolio of applications for our client IT Teams in order to manage the end-to-end delivery of IT services to customers, according to IT best practices.
By using Agile methods and tooling, ITSM team develops new features for the ITSM applications, troubleshoots technical issues, provides timely user feedback, supports the roll-out of new applications and fixes application bugs, among other duties.
Moreover, in our client international context, as ITSM team has to talk to users directly and write documentations, an excellent written and verbal communication in English is required.
The candidate shall have mandatory technical skills on the following products :
• Scripting (Bash, Groovy)
• Basic Linux skills
To facilitate a good integration in the ITSM team, it will be appreciated to get from the candidate:
• Good interpersonal skills, dynamism, autonomy, willingness to learn.
Depending on the projects, ITSM team has to perform the following tasks:
• Maintain application and make bug fixes.
• Provide end user technical support
• Perform integration tasks, deployment of new applications
• Make software development
– Highly competitive / TOP range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Flexible working time
– Extremely professional working environment and opportunities for professional growth
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV and meet you in person.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!