Location : Located in Sofia, Bulgaria
We are searching for experienced Java Software Engineer to join our team.
ITA Context :
Established in different European countries but mainly in France, the Service Center Identity Trust & Authentication (ITA) designs, implements and hosts applications of payment which are based on multi-channel of authentication methods.
You will participate in the evolution of our electronic wallet solutions to facilitate and secure payments, authentication, as well as similar uses.
Design and implement solutions by participating in all phases of the projects in a stimulating context
– Analyse the customer’s needs and develop clever solutions by taking into account all the customer’s issues (business, functional, technical and security),
– Take part in estimates of costs, charges, deadlines,
– Present the selected solutions to the client,
– Dev and implement solutions in collaboration with members of the project team and technical teams (system, network, etc.),
– Production service management :
o Exploit, maintain and optimize solutions
o Devops methodology from the development to the exploitation (automation, continuous delivery, monitoring)
Engineer or from university with :
– Technical skills :
o Java Backend Development : Java, Spring, JPA (Hibernate), Maven
o Environment: Linux, Docker, Tomcat, Kafka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Gitlab, Gatling
– Work in AGILE method
– 2-3 years of experience
– Liking the innovation, the analysis and the resolution of technological problems.
– A good vision of what the production is
– Interested in System and network aspects
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Extremely professional working environment
– Personal development opportunities
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!