With 100% yearly growth doubling YoY for past 3 years, EGS Bulgaria is one of the fastest growing companies in Bulgaria. EGS is a leading-edge Tech. Company focused on delivering Products and Services for Large Enterprise, Insurance, Banking and FinTech.
With offices in California, Massachusetts, Florida, Bulgaria (Sofia and Burgas), Armenia, Georgia, and others, EGS invests in the development of cutting-edge, industry-specific solutions serving its customers worldwide.
We are looking for professional to join our team as:
*** Automation QA Engineer ***
Main duties will be to:
1. Develop and execute automated test cases / test scripts to qualify functional and non-functional requirements;
2. Actively support company quality standards using predefined processes and tools.
· Automate test cases according to test objectives related to business and technical requirements;
· Run test campaigns (including system integration testing, acceptance testing, operational acceptance testing) and report issues adequately;
· Maximize/optimize test automation for all projects;
· Develop and maintain test automation tools as well as testing procedures;
· Contribute to successful delivery of projects and enhancements;
· Support the continuous improvement process and propose your own measures;
· Actively support and participate in the implementation of agility, DevOps and continuous integration within a bimodal IT organization.
· Technical degree (Bachelor, Master)/ University degree in computer science or equivalent;
· 2-4 years’ experience in test automation and software development;
· Ability to read and use development languages: SQL, .Net, PowerShell (JAVA and PL/SQL would be considered as an advantage);
· Knowledge on automation framework and experienced in data-driven and keyword-driven approaches;
· Good knowledge in test automation tools such as Selenium, Ranorex , SoapUI, …;
· Sound knowledge about RPA and related tools such as UiPath would be considered as an advantage;
· Experience in using test management/tracking tools (HP-ALM, JIRA, …);
· Oriented towards customer needs and problem solving;
· Ability to work quickly and accurately, within a team, or on an individual basis, under pressure with tight deadlines;
· Good working level in English (both oral and written).
What we offer:
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Food and gift vouchers
– Multisport card
– Flexible working time
– Extremely professional working environment
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
In regards to GDPR 2016/679, upon sending your CV, you give your consent that the personal data included in the CV can be used for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process.