We are currently seeking a Global Talent Acquisition Manager to recruit a wide range of jobs and functions. If you have a full life cycle tech recruitment experience and think you have what it takes to join our team, we’d love to hear from you. Our ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills and a proven track record of success.
- Full Life Cycle Tech Recruitment experience, including preparing, sourcing, screening, selecting, hiring and onboarding,
- 3-5 years of HR/Recruitment experience in IT, Fintech sphere,
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field,
- Full working proficiency of English, knowledge of French and Russian is an asset,
- Problem-solving, reporting, analytical skills,
- Working experience with task management systems (JIRA) and Recruitment tools (LinkedIn)
- International business experience in management role(s) and responsibilities,
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment,
- Understanding and experience with technical profiles and candidates,
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Maintain constant communication with management and staff to ensure proper operations of the organization,
- Maintain constant communication with international partners to ensure global firmwide recruitment efforts inclusive of job postings, applicant tracking, scheduling interviews, gathering interviewer feedback etc.
- Ensure efficient and effective resource management,
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees according to set timeframe,
- Prepare executive and management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- You will be empowered in your role
- We have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental Insurance
- In-house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunities to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs especially designed for EGS’ employees
- 4x a week yoga classes
- In-house sport training center
- Bus for transportation
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Corporate events and parties
- Business trips and trainings
How to apply
Send us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail.
With 15+ years of experience in IT, global partners and clients, Energize Global Services (EGS) is a solid, leading-edge Technology Company focused on delivering software services and products for the Banking and Financial Management Industry. We are specialized in developing Banking Systems, all types of payment solutions and other large applications. Over the years EGS proved to be a reliable and trusted partner for the biggest player in the Financial technology industry. Join our team in Yerevan or Gyumri, elevate your career to a new level by becoming part of a team that is shaping the future of Fintech.