At EGS we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
We use microservice architecture for our backend components.
- Java 11
- Posgresql database
- Angular 8
- Protractor (migration to cypress is ongoing)
- Gitlab CI
- Sprint duration: 2weeks
- Knowing Kafka and PostgreSQL is a plus.
- You will be empowered in your role
- We have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental Insurance
- In-house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunities to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs especially designed for EGS’ employees
- 4x a week yoga classes
- In-house sport training center
- Bus for transportation
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Corporate events and parties
- Business trips and trainings
How to apply
Send us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail.
With 15+ years of experience in IT, global partners and clients, Energize Global Services (EGS) is a solid, leading-edge Technology Company focused on delivering software services and products for the Banking and Financial Management Industry. We are specialized in developing Banking Systems, all types of payment solutions and other large applications. Over the years EGS proved to be a reliable and trusted partner for the biggest player in the Financial technology industry. Join our team in Yerevan or Gyumri, elevate your career to a new level by becoming part of a team that is shaping the future of Fintech.