With 100% yearly growth doubling YoY for past 3 years, EGS Bulgaria is one of the fastest growing companies in Bulgaria. EGS is a leading-edge Tech. Company focused on delivering Products and Services for Large Enterprise, Insurance, Banking and FinTech.
With offices in California, Massachusetts, Florida, Bulgaria (Sofia and Burgas), Armenia, Georgia, and others, EGS invests in the development of cutting-edge, industry-specific solutions serving its customers worldwide.
We are looking for professional to join our team as:
*** Java DevOps ***
• Develop and maintain Build To Run tools to enhance our Product integration onto several kind of platforms and for several customers.
• Automate our platforms exploitation procedures
• Build indicators used to follow our contractual QoS
• Setup, follow up and analyze internal quality indicators in order to enhance our processes
• Implement automated Build To Run tools to complete our product framework fitting with all our customer platforms
• Implement, deploy and maintain tools in order to generate customers or internal reports (billing, reporting, KPI…)
• Implement export tools in order to compare customer platforms setup parameters
• Review, setup and enhance monitoring/alerting procedures
• Build quality indicators useful to detect quality issues and be able to propose enhancements
• Setup automated tools in order to check our contractual commitments
• Master or engineer degree
• 5 years of experience in a technical role (developer, DevOps)
• Good knowledge of SQL language (MySQL)
• Good knowledge of NoSQL language (MongoDB)
• Technical background: Java/JEE, SGDB, Python, continuous integration, ITIL
• Experienced in computer sciences projects
• Good capacity of abstraction and analyses
• Open minded and good creativity to solve issues
• Very good communication (talking and writing)
Knowledge and experience good to have:
• Two factors authentication, digital payments, PSD2, PCI-DSS
• Experience in working with distributed teams (national or international)
What we offer:
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Food and gift vouchers
– Multisport card
– Flexible working time
– Extremely professional working environment
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
In regards to GDPR 2016/679, upon sending your CV, you give your consent that the personal data included in the CV can be used for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process.