Are you an experienced .NET Developer, looking to work in a collaborative environment as part of a scrum team? This is an opportunity for .NET Developer who has the skills, confidence, and initiative to create and deliver modern, secure, scalable .NET solutions AND a proven history supporting and modernizing legacy applications within large complex enterprise environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems preferred.
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.Net.
- Coded unit testing with Nunits plus any experience with git, gitlab and gitlab CI is helpful
- Experienced with MySQL
- Experience with source control systems, especially Azure DevOps/GIT
- Experience with SharePoint development, configuration, and administration a plus
- Experience with Visual Basic for Applications a plus
- Experience with Testing and Debugging tools a plus
- Experience with Development Methodologies such as Agile a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Design, build and support software solutions using Microsoft development technologies and best practices
- Work with Database Developer and the System Architect to convert requirements into a solution design
- Code and Unit Test solution components
- Work with Senior Developer, Business Analyst and Project Management to document that solution meets project requirements
- Assist in the development of test plans
- Build and prepare solutions for release to the Production environment
- You will be empowered in your role
- We have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental Insurance
- In-house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunities to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs especially designed for EGS’ employees
- 4x a week yoga classes
- In-house sport training center
- Bus for transportation
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Corporate events and parties
- Business trips and trainings
How to apply
Send us your CV or Resume at email@example.com
We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail.
With 15+ years of experience in IT, global partners and clients, Energize Global Services (EGS) is a solid, leading-edge Technology Company focused on delivering software services and products for the Banking and Financial Management Industry. We are specialized in developing Banking Systems, all types of payment solutions and other large applications. Over the years EGS proved to be a reliable and trusted partner for the biggest player in the Financial technology industry. Join our team in Yerevan or Gyumri, elevate your career to a new level by becoming part of a team that is shaping the future of Fintech.