Interested in building automated functional and performance tests as part of a continuous delivery pipeline? Then, check out our new job opening and become EGS’s QA Automation Engineer! You will have an opportunity to work on the projects in finance/banking sphere and be in an impact role! Sounds like you? Drop us a message and let’s meet!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- More than 3 years of hands-on manual testing experience
- At least 3 years of experience in QA Automation
- Strong working knowledge of testing client/server applications
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA)
- Experience working with Test Frameworks like Selenium Web-driver, Cucumber/Gherkin
- Knowledge of Selenium Grid and Docker
- Experience with automated performance testing
- Experience in Java or any other programing languages
- Quality Assurance certification is desirable (ISTQB)
- Good knowledge of English
- Responsible for setting up a test ecosystem – tools, processes, knowledge base
- Continuously re-evaluating the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules.
- Responsible for leading to strong and rigorous testing steps with a structured approach for each project before go live
- Tasks performed will include but are not limited to test planning, manual testing, test automation, test environment setup/teardown, defect logging and verification.
- Works collaboratively as part of the development team with product managers, software engineers, and architects to define and execute tests throughout the project lifecycle.
- You will be empowered in your role
- We have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental Insurance
- In-house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunities to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs especially designed for EGS’ employees
- 4x a week yoga classes
- In-house sport training center
- Bus for transportation
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Corporate events and parties
- Business trips and trainings
How to apply
Send us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail.
With 15+ years of experience in IT, global partners and clients, Energize Global Services (EGS) is a solid, leading-edge Technology Company focused on delivering software services and products for the Banking and Financial Management Industry. We are specialized in developing Banking Systems, all types of payment solutions and other large applications. Over the years EGS proved to be a reliable and trusted partner for the biggest player in the Financial technology industry. Join our team in Yerevan or Gyumri, elevate your career to a new level by becoming part of a team that is shaping the future of Fintech.