Interested in building automated functional and performance tests as part of a continuous delivery pipeline? Then, check out our new job opening and become EGS’s QA Automation Engineer! You will have an opportunity to work on the projects in finance/banking sphere and be in an impact role! Sounds like you? Drop us a message and let’s meet!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- More than 3 years of hands-on manual testing experience
- At least 3 years of experience in QA Automation
- Strong working knowledge of testing client/server applications
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA)
- Experience working with Test Frameworks like Selenium Web-driver, Cucumber/Gherkin
- Knowledge of Selenium Grid and Docker
- Experience with automated performance testing
- Experience in Java or any other programing languages
- Quality Assurance certification is desirable (ISTQB)
- Good knowledge of English
- Responsible for setting up a test ecosystem – tools, processes, knowledge base
- Continuously re-evaluating the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules.
- Responsible for leading to strong and rigorous testing steps with a structured approach for each project before go live
- Tasks performed will include but are not limited to test planning, manual testing, test automation, test environment setup/teardown, defect logging and verification.
- Works collaboratively as part of the development team with product managers, software engineers, and architects to define and execute tests throughout the project lifecycle.
- You will be empowered in your role
- We have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental Insurance
- In-house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunities to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs especially designed for EGS’ employees
- 4x a week yoga classes
- In-house sport training center
- Bus for transportation
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Corporate events and parties
- Business trips and trainings