With 100% yearly growth doubling YoY for past 3 years, EGS Bulgaria is one of the fastest growing companies in Bulgaria. EGS is a leading-edge Tech. Company focused on delivering Products and Services for Large Enterprise, Insurance, Banking and FinTech.
With offices in California, Massachusetts, Florida, Bulgaria (Sofia and Burgas), Armenia, Georgia, and others, EGS invests in the development of cutting-edge, industry-specific solutions serving its customers worldwide.
Our team is growing and we are looking for
*** Quality Assurance Engineer ***
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Review requirements and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Maintain and write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, test executions and sets of test cases based on the specifications.
• Execute test cases (could be manual and/or automated), document and report the test results.
• Describe in detail the detected issues in a JIRA. Perform regression tests when bugs are resolved.
• Perform non-regression functional tests on each product release (could be automated and/or manual).
• Work with internal teams (developers, product owners, etc.).
• Participate in the weekly planning and projects meetings.
• Share knowledge with the Team and actively participate in the initiatives.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Participate into retrospectives and continuous improvement with the team.
• If necessary, prepare documentation and instructions for use of the software products and systems.
• Identify any potential problem that users might encounter.
• In necessary, support the customers during their UAT.
Required skills and qualifications:
• At least 3-4 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Experience with task and bug tracking software, such as JIRA.
• Experience in writing, managing and executing test cases.
• Knowledge and experience in functional testing (incl. Different device types).
• Excellent documentation and reporting skills.
• Experience in preparing and handling QA-related documentation.
• Very good command of English (spoken and written).
• Be comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
• Great team player.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate ideas to the team.
• Proactive and able to work efficiently with minimum supervision.
• Passionate about delivering high quality results, great attention to detail, strong analytical skills.
• Enthusiastic, desire for work, acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
It will be great if you have:
• Experience with automating tests (for an example with Cypress).
• Experience with GIT.
• Familiarity with Confluence.
• Experience in financial services industry.
• Familiarity with XRAY.
• Familiarity with Kobiton.
What we offer:
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Food and gift vouchers
– Multisport card
– Flexible working time
– Extremely professional working environment
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
In regards to GDPR 2016/679, upon sending your CV, you give your consent that the personal data included in the CV can be used for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process.