With 100% yearly growth doubling YoY for past 3 years, EGS Bulgaria is one of the fastest growing companies in Bulgaria. EGS is a leading-edge Tech. Company focused on delivering Products and Services for Large Enterprise, Insurance, Banking and FinTech.
With offices in California, Massachusetts, Florida, Bulgaria (Sofia and Burgas), Armenia, Georgia, and others, EGS invests in the development of cutting-edge, industry-specific solutions serving its customers worldwide.
We are looking for professional to join our team as :
*** Release Manager ***
The responsibilities of the EGS team leader are:
• Schedule, coordinate and manage the Release Management activities on the testing, pre-production and production platforms in relationship with all stakeholders.
• Resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
• Provide assistance, tools and knowledge to the other stakeholders in case of impediments.
• Propose and implement some of the agreed Release Management process improvements and tooling
• Planning the release windows and overall release lifecycle
• Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope
• Manage, support and mentor others Release management team members
• Ensure platform PCI compliancy
• Release or Project manager profile (2+ years)
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall
• Experience with Atlassian products – Confluence, Jira and etc.
• Good understanding of SDLC
• Problem solver
• Team leading skills and experiences
• Good communication skills
• Languages: fluent in English
• Supportive, positive, persistent, empathic
What we offer:
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Food and gift vouchers
– Multisport card
– Flexible working time
– Extremely professional working environment
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
In regards to GDPR 2016/679, upon sending your CV, you give your consent that the personal data included in the CV can be used for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process.