One of our international products that falls under the insurance sector supporting customers in every day business life, is looking for new, fresh Software Engineers for their monolith Struts 1 application, which supports customers in every day business life. Their aims involve migrating from monolith Struts 1 application to micro-frontends Angular applications with Spring Boot based micro-services architecture deployed on k8 Cloud You’re welcome to be apart of their mission! We are in need of Senior Java Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of Java Development experience
- Strong programming experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 11,
- Experience of working in Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Boot, REST API and SOAP(JAXB) Webservices
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, GitHub
- Have experience in implementing various solutions involving Microservices and implement Relational databases such as MS SQL Server.
- Expert & hands-on on Angular 11, Angular Material, Jasmin/Protractor, RxJS, NgRx (Redux architecture)
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Basic knowledge of: Struts 1, JSP/JSTL, Tiles framework
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in design, implementation and deployment of scalable micro services using containers and container-orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- You will be empowered in your role
- We have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental Insurance
- In-house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunities to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs especially designed for EGS’ employees
- 4x a week yoga classes
- In-house sport training center
- Bus for transportation
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Corporate events and parties
- Business trips and trainings