o Web development (any experience would be helpful)
o Full stack development (any experience would be helpful)
– Any experience of working on Linux based systems with some knowledge and experience of writing shell scripts.
– Any DevOps and automation experience would be appreciated.
– Any prior experience of working with web-drivers/Selenium, Postman and other related or similar testing tools.
– Basic knowledge of GitLab and version control.
– Basic knowledge of SQL and relational databases/NoSQL DBs.
– Basic understanding of software development and testing processes.
– Highly competitive / TOP range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Flexible working time
– Extremely professional working environment and opportunities for professional growth
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +359897901547.