Location : Located in Sofia, Bulgaria
• Development or integration of tools in our ecosystem used to improve Linux systems management and automation.
• Ensure that improvement or bugfix requests on managed tools and solutions and analyzed, tested and implemented.
• Contribute to the Core Linux Industrialization team’s Linux platforms build & run (platforms hosting our services and used for tests, CI/CD, packaging etc.)
• Ensure that managed services userguides and technical documentations are maintained and updated.
• CSI : propose technical services evolutions and improvements.
• English level : B2 or higher
• Graduate degree in IT or in a cognate discipline or comparable proficiency
• At least one proven experience as Linux DEVOPs engineer, or system engineering including system-related development tasks
• Knowledgeable on Python, Ansible, CentOS/RHEL OS, GIT/GITlab, JIRA, and ITIL processes
• Bonus knowledge : CI/CD, ServiceNow, Secure Coding
What we offer:
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Flexible working time
– Extremely professional working environment
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!