Location : Located in Sofia, Bulgaria
Digital Workplace Network team is in charge of corporate networks within our client. DWN manages Office Networks, Office firewalls, Corporate Networks, Corporate firewalls, Proxies, VPN and much more spread over 15 countries in Europe.
Geographical footprint of our client Network will continue to grow over LATAM, APAC and Europe in upcoming months.
Digital Workplace Network team includes around 9 team members based in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
Team in Bulgaria will work mainly on operation tasks (Configuration, Installation, Prepare and implement changes during business hours and during non-business hours depending business constraints, incidents troubleshooting linked to LAN, Wifi, WAN, VPN, Proxy…)
A network engineer in the Digital Workplace Network (DWN) team needs to build a general knowledge about a wide variety of network technologies and protocols.
Your tasks will vary from day to day, including operations on different network environments and equipment in the scope of DWN team, as well as sometimes studies and project driven implementations of new technologies. Initially team will start working on normal business hours when they gain experience and confidence the team will switch to extended office hours (expected in 2-4 months) and in 6 months team will switch to 24/7 Monday to Friday operations 12-hours shifts.
You have working knowledge in some of the following domains, and are willing to develop basic skills in the others:
LAN / WAN:
• LAN & WAN troubleshooting and administration on routers and switches like Cisco, HP…
• L2 Switching (Ethernet, VLAN, trunking, xSTP, …)
• DNS, DHCP, IPAM, NTP services
• Wireless networks
• IP Firewalling (e.g. Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Palo-Alto…)
• VPN (e.g. Cisco, Pulse Secure, Checkpoint…)
• Proxy (e.g. MacAffe, Symamtec, Zscaler (ZIA/ZPA) …)
Network Tools & Automation
• Good knowledge of Linux systems in general
• Network management tools (e.g. Icinga, PRTG, LibreNMS, Netflow, …)
• Scripting languages is a plus (Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python, …)
Structured copper and Fiber Cabling systems
• Basic notions
The profile we are looking for:
• Master Degree in ITC/Telecommunications/Electronics or specific network training (such as CCNA, CCNP), or equivalent by work experience
• Experience: 5 years or more
• Profile: Able to work autonomously and in an international team context.
• Motivated to acquire new skills, and explore new technologies. Able to work under pressure, and willing to take responsibility for their domain.
• Able to organize work in a structured manner, and to report according to basic project management principles. Customer oriented, with good problem resolution skills.
• Professional proficiency in English is a must.
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Extremely professional working environment
– Personal development opportunities
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV and meet you in person..
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +359897901547.