The main responsibilities:
Integrate ITA and an existing team by respecting organization and culture:
•Mutual assistance and involvement all along the projects
(in conception/development/tests/acceptance tests/production).
•Transparency on progress made and difficulties met
•Attending of team/service/process meetings (lync meetings).
•Exemplary relationship with the team and within ITA.
Take the lead on Problem Management :
•defining target, actions with team involved.
• coordinate all actors involved.
• follow-up and reporting
• qualify correctly the progress made and the remaining tasks.
• communicate risks and blocking problems.
• Ensure the processing of the actions
•Organize/Prepare/Support/Follow-up of production deliveries linked to Problem Management
You are responsible also for :
•Weekly report on progress (attend IPAB every week and PSB).
•MI Review with OZI (monthly)
•Monthly reporting on problems.
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience as Problem manager/Risk manager or similar role in software development projects;
• You have experience in International environment;
• You are proactive person with high sense of responsibility and motivation;
• You must also have an affinity for technical topics and documentation;
• You must be a quick learner and exhibit a methodical approach. We also require a high level of analytical and conceptual thinking as well as the ability to recognize complex cross-system dependencies.
• You should have very good English skills, both spoken and written.
• You are able to work independently.
• You should be skilled in and enjoy dealing with internal and external stakeholders. Working in a team is an important feature for you.
– Highly competitive / TOP range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Flexible working time
– Extremely professional working environment and opportunities for professional growth
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!