We are looking for Project manager OPS Copernicus who will become a part of an international team cross Europe. Technical affinity and basic technical understanding of IT infrastructure and ITIL processes in a 7×24 transaction processing environment is essential. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer- and production related-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course, pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
What will be your job?
In this environment we are looking for a project manager. You are either end-to-end responsible for the realization of projects in the Operations domain in accordance with the eques Worldline project management methodology or to manage a sub-project on behalf the lead of the business domain. Projects can be independent or part of larger programs.
Your main tasks:
– You will be responsible for (inter-) national projects or sub-projects concerning the further development of Operations and the customer-related divisions;
– You are able to manage projects and project teams in an independent manner;
– Ensure timely delivery of infrastructure components;
– Keeping an up-to-date overview of the program planning, milestones, resource planning, etc. and ensure timely updates;
– You manage actively risks and issues, have mitigating measures in place and provide timely updates to stakeholders;
– Facilitate team meetings effectively.
What do you have to offer?
– At least 5 years of work experience as project leader or program manager in a complex IT environment;
– Familiar with project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and the agile way of working;
– Experienced in working in an international environment, with distributed teams;
– Technical affinity and basic technical understanding of IT infrastructure and processes in a 7×24 transaction processing environment Experienced in the Finance domain and more specifically with international payment/card processes;
– Adequate knowledge of relevant security regulations, applicable laws, policies;
– A team player with great communication skills;
– You know how to communicate with Board of Directors and people on the shop floor;
– Able to influence others, even without formal authority;
– Pragmatic, still highly organized and structured;
– You are result oriented and have a hands-on mentality;
– Persistent and perseverant;
– Someone with a good sense of humor;
– Proactive, self-reliant and open minded;
– Fluent in English (written and verbally); German and French are an advantage
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Extremely professional working environment
– Personal development opportunities
– Flexible working hours
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV and meet you in person..
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +359897901547.