- Experience in SAP FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, VAT, FI-AA, FI-BL, CO-OM, PCA, PS required (min 5 years)
- Deep expertise in design, configuration and test of SAP FI and sub modules
- Experience in important and international SAP projects as functional Analyst and/or Project Manager
- Experience of working with Offshore factories – strong advantage
- Knowledge of debug in ABAP, batch input, LSMWs, Queries, Smartforms
- Knowledge in Finances – Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, VAT, Dunning, Month end and Year and closing, Multi-currencies, IFRS and Local GAAP
- Good listener, analysis and ability to simplify complex things for wider understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Highly competitive / TOP range salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- Benefit and complementary cards
- Training opportunities – in-house and abroad
- Professional working environment
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV and meet you in person..
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at email@example.com if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +359897901547.