What will you be doing?
– Check and validate Firewall Change requests based on Rules (Distributed List of Secure Ports and Protocols, Network Security Matrix)
– Maintaining and optimizing those Rules
– Participate on other activities in the Security Operations Center and Security Services team
– Network knowledge (Sub-netting, ISO/OSI Layer Model, usage of Ports & Protocols and their weaknesses)
– HVE working & thinking level
– IDS/IPS knowledge
– IT Security mind
– ITIL knowledge (preferable ITIL foundation certificate)
– Security knowledge (preferably finished CISSP certified)
– Independent worker but also a team player
– Very good English skills
– Highly competitive / TOP range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Extremely professional working environment and opportunities for professional growth
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV and meet you in person.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!