• You will be a central part of the locally and globally active “Connectivity & Integration Services” department and responsible for the team’s products, as part of large transformation program.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders as Requirement engineer to establish requirements from customers for change requests (“work orders”).
• You will need to manage and produce clear and qualified requirements from unstructured information, to plan requirements elicitation, to organize, specify and obtain requirements review/validation, to communicate impact of changes to stakeholders
• You will analyse the functional and technical requirements and develop concepts and specifications for implementation within your team’s products, while closely working together with software development team and QA team to ensure functionality in scope is ready for production on time and on expected quality.
• You will support in the creation and maintenance of technical documents, as well as the presentation of the products of your team.
• You will support internal stakeholders with problems and advise on appropriate solutions.
• You must have a technically oriented degree, a comparable vocational training or equivalent professional experience.
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience as Business Analyst in software development projects;
• You have experience in International environment;
• You are proactive person with high sense of responsibility and motivation;
• You must also have an affinity for technical topics and documentation, particularly XML and JSON based interface descriptions;
• You must be a quick learner and exhibit a methodical approach. We also require a high level of analytical and conceptual thinking as well as the ability to recognize complex cross-system dependencies.
• You should have very good English skills, both spoken and written.
• You are able to work independently.
• You should be skilled in and enjoy dealing with internal and external stakeholders. Working in a team is an important feature for you.
• Ideally, experience in creating complex concepts, specifications, documentation, software modelling methods (especially UML) and, if applicable, service integration will round off your profile.
• Experience in banking/fintech sector is a big plus.
• Project management experience is a big plus.
What we offer:
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Flexible working time
– Extremely professional working environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at email@example.com if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +359897901547.