EGS is looking for Senior Java Developers who will work in an international project on e-Payment/ bank payment systems.
- Design and develop enterprise-level software solutions according to technical specifications
- Write test plans and test cases for the developed modules
- Work productively as a key member of a software development team
- Enhance existing code by identifying areas for improvement
- Participate in requirement gathering and task definitions with the colleagues abroad
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- 6+ years of work experience as a Java Developer
- Solid work experience with Java and JEE
- Solid work experience with SOA, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, EJB and Rest API
- Solid work experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge of Servlet, JSP and JSF
- Knowledge of Tomcat and JBoss
- Work experience with Git, Maven, Sonar, JUnit, Jenkins
- Work experience with Windows/Linux
- Work experience in Agile projects; experience in Scrum projects is a plus
- Strong communication and team playing skills
- Ability to act as a mentor/ coach upon need
- Team leading experience is a big plus
- Good knowledge of English language; knowledge of French language is a big plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs specially designed for EGS’ employees
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, and have a result oriented personality. Additionally, they should have strong communication skills, collaboration skills, and be a team player with a high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at email@example.com if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives.We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +37460 370244.