Service Management Performance team is part of Our Client’s Quality Security and Risk (QSR) Management department. The main responsibility of the team is to ensure the globally agreed processes applied across the company. In an effort to decrease the number of the incidents in the company the team is responsible for Objective Zero Incident (OZI) program.
– To assessing the quality of the root cause analyzes related to the major incidents, following the approved quality process and forms, ensuring it meats the company quality standards.
– Conducting meetings with the team responsible for the RCA, at which the assessment is discussed, the conclusions and the needed measures are duly documented and communicated.
– Holding regular meetings with the responsible Problem Managers in the company, in connection with the assessment of the current levels of risk the incident to reoccur, as well as the impact reduction based on the remediation actions already implemented.
– Following the approved process, escalate plans related to the major incidents, which are not implemented within the approved deadlines, thus increasing the risk of incident recurrence.
– Prepare and submit management reports summarizing the status of the major incidents for a all the regions and present them on a regular basis to the relevant audience (including the COO and CEO).
– Assess the maturity of the core IT processes of Worldline, prepare detail analysis, including findings and recommendations.
– Responsibility for detecting and properly documenting deviations from the established IT processes of the company.
– Responsibility for identifying and proposing improvements aimed at reducing the number of incidents in the company.
– More than 5 years eexperience in IT Service Management (preferable in Incident, Change and Problem Management processes)
– ITIL v3 Intermediate or Expert, ITIL v4 Managing Professional level or of certification
– Experience in designing/improving and implementing IT Service Management processes will be considered as a plus
– Experience in Multi Supplier Integration, managing complex Service Management environments which includes internal and external parties will be considered as a plus
• Highly competitive/Top range salary
• Advanced health insurance package
• Guaranteed career and professional growth
• Extremely professional working environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
The ideal incumbent should be open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
Drop us your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if this fits your professional, personal qualifications and your career perspectives. We would kindly ask you to indicate the position name in the subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.
Have questions? Want to clarify the details?
Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition specialists via the following number: +359897901547.