As a System Engineer for our client, you will be a part of Payment Monitoring Systems team, responsible for it’s monitoring product and supporting our applications. You will participate in internal projects in the continuous work with monitoring platform.
You will discover, automate and monitor IT processes with an eye to flexibility, best practices, high performance and continuous improvement.
You will work with taking monitoring platform to the next level. That work consists of identifying new approaches for monitoring, address limitations in current situation and tracking them in the entire delivery cycle into production.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education within relevant area
• Knowledge of and experience from working with monitoring tools as Zabbix or OP5/Nagios.
• Knowledge of and experience with search based data management tools such as Splunk or ELK stack (Elastic Search/LogStash/Kibana)
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience with Bash and Python
• Excellent written and verbal language skills in English is required, including the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with others.
• Experience in writing technical documentation
• You must be a quick learner and exhibit a methodical approach. We also require a high level of analytical and conceptual thinking as well as the ability to recognize complex cross-system dependencies.
• You are proactive person with high sense of responsibility and motivation;
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Extremely professional working environment
– Personal development opportunities
– Flexible working hours
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!