With 100% yearly growth doubling YoY for past 3 years, EGS Bulgaria is one of the fastest growing companies in Bulgaria. EGS is a leading-edge Tech. Company focused on delivering Products and Services for Large Enterprise, Insurance, Banking and FinTech.
With offices in California, Massachusetts, Florida, Bulgaria (Sofia and Burgas), Armenia, Georgia, and others, EGS invests in the development of cutting-edge, industry-specific solutions serving its customers worldwide.
We are looking for professional to join our team as:
*** Technical 2nd Level Supporter ***
You are responsible for the conscientious and customer-oriented processing of technical inquiries regarding our Point of Sale systems. Software piloting and rollouts are just as much part of your job as are software defect management. In this varied and dynamic environment around the point of sale, we want to nearshore tasks from CH to BG:
• Installing and maintaining the software and interfaces of point-of-sale systems, Coordinate supplier and support partner activities. Creating and tracking operating manuals, manuals, checklists and training materials
• Receive and handle hardware, software, network, and communication problems in POS systems and related applications; localize, resolve, and initiate escalation procedures
• Carry out coordination tasks between customers, internal specialist departments and IT departments in daily operations and in emergencies
• Contribute to projects, to the introduction of new services and to extraordinary events
• University education ( Bachelor or Master degree ) , preferably in IT field
• 2 to 4 years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position
• Knowledge in IT field required, knowledge of network technology desirable
• Experience in the area of point of sale (cash register/payment terminal/etc.) desirable
• In-depth MS Office user knowledge (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of the tools JIRA/Confluence, SharePoint, ITSM and/or Business Objects is an advantage
• Very good knowledge of English , Fluent German is great advantage
What we offer:
– Highly competitive/Top range salary
– Advanced health insurance package
– Food and gift vouchers
– Multisport card
– Flexible working time
– Extremely professional working environment
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
In regards to GDPR 2016/679, upon sending your CV, you give your consent that the personal data included in the CV can be used for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process.